Sunday, October 18, 2015

a fatter hippo or a pregnant cow?

a fatter hippo or a pregnant cow?

damn jialat!!

hippo maid is getting fatter these days. she is so bloody fat now i even mistake her quite often as my rotund mum in law. worst, she gave her most of her old night gown so from the back it really appears to be the m.i.l. @@

then again, as i recalled her rendevous date with that freaky horny pinoy client....and now she is fatter.

hmmp... is she pregnant or just a piece of walking lard loaded cow?


Thumbs up a possessed hippo maid?

the day when I was just back from a long relaxing holiday, I woke up with a thirst. when reaching the entrance kitchen to get a drink. I saw a prancing plump figure with dishevelling hair swaying madly. it was like some kind of possessed tang kee or Chinese medium.

when I on the light, lo and behold!! it was my hippo maid doing the flashdance!!  at 2am in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment