Sunday, October 18, 2015

hippo hairs attack!

hippo hairs attack!

it that period of time again  hair shedding season of hippo maid.

this morning while back at the office, i took out my new galaxy tab to play games. omg! strands and strands of long hairs! wait a minute! how did those things get into my office bag in the first place? HIPPO!!

just i had posted the last happening, the wifey rang and screamed into the phone. she just returned from an all girls gambling trip to genting highlands.

"dear, have u been noti while i was away?" the stern inquisitive tone in the phone.

"huh? simi dai ji??" i was a blur and clueless to what had happened?

her tone aggravated into more serious and threatening note, "there are strands of long hairs on the bed. who the hell have u been bringing home and sleeping with in my bed?!!"

die liao this time!! how to explain?

"honey," luckily there were strands in my office bag, " did u know that when i open my office bag just now, there are strands of long hair? maybe can u interrogate hippo. she's the prime culprit. it's hippo hair shedding season, my god!"

kaya hippo maid

Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
u can say that again and cum back for more  cos pinoy was asking me whether he could date hippo.

Poll: my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid
Started by leetahbar, 14-03-2013 09:49 AM
123...5

Replies: 90
Views: 8,941
this is just great!

pinoy visited me at my office and requested to date hippo. now what was i suppose to do? don't forget hippo had 6 kids from 2 different husby. pinoy on the other hand was a married man with 3 kids.

i would an accomplice in this horrendous adultery saga.  what should i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment