it took me lots of courage to pen this....and it's real! i procrastinated for too long until i tak boleh tahan any more.

i think my hippo maid got hots for me! oh my gosh!!!

valentine's day. wifey demanded lavish candlelight dinner and all the gimmicks - chocs, roses, sexy undies and a romantic night in a posh hotel. oh....my hurting pocket!! and sore di

wifey was wicked. very wicked. she ordered dozens of live oysters and all sorts of dishes that would get u to "sing the national anthem"....i must say, she succeeded and hence my sore dick.

after a wild raucous night in the hotel room, we washed up and returned to our home.

when i just stepped in, hippo was passing funny glances at me, winking her dovey eyes non stop. it sent shivers up my spine....and oh my sore dick!!

there on the table with my morning shit times, there was a red rose nicely wrapped with ribbon....now i wondered who was it from?...

another lovey dovey glance from hippo....OH MY GOD!! not her!! @@