this morning was a cold cold day.

as usual, hippo maid had this tendency to pop up from behind as u turn only to startle the hell out of u!

she did it again this morning. there was a funny glow in her freaking toothless gappy smile.

"sir, can I ask u something?" here we go, again. oh brother!!

"yes, what?" I sheeply replied sipping my kopi in between my shits times reading without even looking at her.

"sir, sorry...." she pulled down my papers and smile her Halloween toothless gappy grin. "why u always scolding me?"

"Huh? simi dai ji??" was surprised by her sudden awkard question.

she looked at me. this time smilingly lovingly and eyes blinking sending shockwaves through my nerves. brrrrrr...!!

"sir, r u secretly in love with me?....."

piang!! I fell off my chair hperventillating!! almost went into cardiac arrest.

MEDIC!! EMERGENCY!!! oxygen! oxygen!!!