Sunday, October 18, 2015

have u crashed into a meatball before?

it finally happened this afternoon. i crashed into the obstructing hippo who always froze infront of my track especially when i was in a hurry. give me the elephant rifle please!

reader was enjoying the crashing scene:

Quote Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng thought u have a "rifle" below ur belt between ur upper thighs?  waiting for what?
if i use my personal cumspitting rifle, hippo maid would surely want more. u want me to die earlier is it or age prematurely? chek ark! 

i m not plotting about changing the wifey instead of hippo maid.

i just couldn't believe my wifey who allowed the maid to hiao hiao went shopping with her. @@

could my hippo maid be also well-versed in kong tao or some kind of black magic to charm my wifey??

and yes! not only signing my credit card for all her shopacohlic activity, she also signed a dress, a pants, some undies and a pair of shoes ....for hippo maid!! FAINT!!

i can be sure and double confirm that the wifey is hexed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment