of late, PUB bills have been skyrocketing without valid reason. however, when I read the last bill, the water usage could be enough to flood orchard road! I was wondering. pondering and wondering....wondering and pondering.

last evening was back home earlier. it was a sweaty day and the haze was making everything very miserable. decided to relax in my big bathtub which usually wasn't used at all becos of civic consciousness of water saving. and of course, the hefty water bill.

was about to turn on the tap when I noticed there were many strands of long hairs. wifey was bob cut. couldn't be her. oh oh!! hippo maid had long thick hair....could it be her?? was she indulging herself in my bathtub when there was no one in the house. when I opened the cabinet, the foam bath gel was like left with less than half!

how could I catch this foamy hippo in the act? if I were to fix a spycam in toilet, would it be illegal? it's my own personal toilet. unless the hippo maid gag me and tie me spread eagle, I wouldn't wanna to look at her be it she is sexily dressed or worst naked! 

so how now?

I ve yet to solve the mystery over what kind of charm does hippo maid conjure up to get wifey and MIL so obliging to her.